We offer two high quality printing methods on a range of our products. This is ideal for corporate branding. Whether you are looking to promote your brand, reward your loyal customers or spoil your dedicated staff, we have the ideal gifts for you. All products are available in our generic designer scents. Below are the pros and cons of both methods.
We also offer customised gifts, and if you do not find what you are looking for on our online store, contact us and we will assist you.
Printing Terms and Conditions
Printing is not charged through our online store. Should you wish to do custom branded products with us, feel free to contact us and we will gladly assist you. The process for branding is as follows:
- Submit your request via our contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our graphics team will do an artwork proposal and our sales team will send a quotation.
- If the quote and artwork is approved, a 50% deposit will be required to start printing.
- Once printing is complete, we will contact you and delivery will be done once the balance payment is completed.
We strive to ensure that all our customers are happy, and your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
1) Screen Printing
Direct screen printing is a form of printing done directly on the product bottles.
- Logo/images are printed directly on the bottle.
- Lasts longer on the bottle, can not be removed.
- Cheaper than label printing when printing larger quantities.
- Screen printing is a long process and may take up to 14 working days to complete.
- Maximum 3 colours can be used when screen printing.
- Printable area/ logo size is limited to a specific area on the bottle.
- More expensive than label printing if done in small quantities.
2) Custom Labels
Custom designed labels are high quality labels which are stuck on the product bottle.
- Fast and time effective - Labels can be completed within 2-5 working days.
- Any amount of colours can be used
- Printable area is larger than screen printing, so bigger logos can be printed.
- Cheaper than screen printing when done in small quantities.
- Labels can be removed from product losing brand exposure.
- Logos are not printed directly on the product bottle.