All Payments for products purchased on scentsations.co.za should be done as per the following guidelines. This information is part of the Scentsations Terms and Conditions.
1. Scentsations is a South African company, and all payments should be made in South African Rands (ZAR) only.
2. We do not accept cheque payments. If a cheque payment is made, all bank charges and or additional charges will be payable by the customer.
3. Scentsations is committed to providing secure payment methods to our customers, only the following payment methods will be accepted.
c. Cash Deposit
d. Cash on Delivery (only applicable if an arrangement is made with an authorised Scentsations representative.)
4. Under no circumstances is any member from Scentsations allowed to request your online banking login details, card pin number or any sensitive information of this nature. If this happens, please notify Scentsations management as soon as possible.
5. Goods will not be delivered until payment has cleared in the Scentsations account. This may take 1 -3 working days, depending on the payment method used, your bank and other additional factors. Generally the fastest payment method is I-Pay.
6. Scentsations does not store any credit card, online banking login details and other sensitive information of this nature. All payments are done in a secure and safe manner using registered third party companies such as I-pay.
a. I-Pay is a secure, third party payment gateway that facilitates payments to Scentsations. For more information and to view I-pay certificates, visit http://instanteft.i-pay.co.za/faq
b. To make a payment with i-pay, you will require your online banking username and password, these details will be entered on a secure i-pay page which cannot be seen by Scentsations. If you do not have an online banking profile, you will not be able to use this facility.
c. There are instructions and guides on how to make an I-pay payment during the payment process, below is a step by step guide to the process:
i. Step 1: At checkout select the “pay using i-pay option” and proceed, you will now be taken to a secure i-pay link.
ii. Step 2: Select your bank from the list.
iii. Step 3: Enter your online banking username and password, you should receive a notification from your bank (if you have this option setup with your bank) confirming an online banking login.
iv. Step 4: Select the account you wish to pay from e.g. credit card account, savings account etc.
v. Step 5: You will receive an OTP (if the option is setup with your bank). Enter the OTP and proceed with the payment. The payment will now go ahead.
2) EFT or Cash Deposit.
a. Should you wish to do a Cash Deposit at the bank, or pay directly from your personal online banking, please follow the below guidelines.
i. Step 1: At checkout, select the “Bank Transfer” option and proceed.
ii. Step 2: You will now see the Scentsations Bank Account details for payment; this is the account number that payment should be made into
iii. Please use a clear reference, your order number (order id), full name or cell phone number should be sufficient.
3) Cash on delivery (COD)
a. This option is only available if an arrangement with an authorised Scentsations representative has been made.
b. At checkout, select the “cash on delivery” option, and proceed. A Scentsations representative will contact you to arrange for COD.
c. If this method is rejected by the Scentsations representative, then payment will be made by the other facilities available.
d. Scentsations reserves the right to authorise and decline when and if a COD payment can be made or not.